Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My World Is Shrinking
Me at eleven years old without a worry in the world. Year 1953. My world has been shrinking this past year. Yesterday I woke up with a mi...
-
First of all, fair warning this is a cryptic post. No names are mentioned in order to protect the innocent (and guilty) and to avoid em...
-
Dr. Spo finally arrived (fashionably) and met his blogger friends at Cubby's VIP suite at the hotel. Anne Marie of Philly, Ja...
-
Sergeant William Kelly, Bamberg Germany, 1951 Bill died at 12:20 AM this morning at the Delaware Hospice Center in Milford, Delaware. I w...
8 comments:
The GOP needs more like her.
I've always said homophobia will end when EVERYONE comes out, including daughters of Republican legislatures. All the gay marches into he world are but a speck of sand on the beach compared to what this lone woman and her daughter have done to advance the cause of equal rights for gays and lesbians.
I loved her speech.
See Ron, we're not all bad.
m.
Mark,
You're a Republican?
Cubby,
She gave a honest, heartfelt speech which will do more to bring about equality than all the gay marches in the world.
Mark,
You're a Republican?
I get pessimistic about gay rights; bottom line is the Right White still holds the power and the money, if they are not one in the same. Combine this with a very successful scare plan and I see them long in charge.
Post a Comment