Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What Scares Me

Wayne helps Robert get into his locked car

Two of the really fine people I work with at the hotel, Robert and Wayne.

This is a picture of Wayne helping Robert get into his car after Robert locked his keys IN HIS CAR!

I'm telling you folks, I work with some great folks.  I am truly blessed.

I have wonderful neighbors, I live in a great state (LOW TAXES).

I have a wonderful new home.

I have a lot of space.

I have a loving and devoted Partner in Life (that would be Bill).

I have my health (so far, I'm 70 and still going strong).

The only thing that really scares me is if somehow, someway that hateful whack job Rick Santorum gets elected president.

You didn't think this would be a totally positive blog posting did you?  If you did, then you don't know me.

9 comments:

  1. He'll never be president because not ALL Republicans are wacknuts, just the loud ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob,

    I hope so. Never underestimate the Right Wing Whack Jobs that exist in this country though. If a third party candidate runs it is possible that a Santorum could pull a "Bush" and steal the election like Bush did in 2000. If that happens we will be in a world of hurt. Santorum would be a disaster. He is very divisive. "Us against them".

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I didn't think it would be a fully positive post. So see, I do know you! ha!
    Can you believe I'm actually looking forward to voting for Obama. That's so not me.
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mark, I was so disappointed in Obama but after seeing this Republican Clown Show, I can't wait until I cast my vote for Obama too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be like electing the Taliban!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex,

    Worse! If Santorum had his way gays and lesbians would be in prison or worse. Believe me, this is a dangerous man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. anne marie in philly7:02 PM

    mr. frothy mix NEVER did ANYTHING for us as senator from PA. that's cause his home is in VA, not PA!

    douchebag from the word go, AND a wacko to boot. this country cannot afford the likes of ricky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that photo!

    To be honest I have the same reaction to most of the items pictured.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hank,

    I first saw that photo for the first time today! Loved it immediately!

    ReplyDelete