Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Linsanity


A few days ago I discovered Adele, a breath of fresh air in the pop music scene.  Now today I have discovered (I'm not the first one) a breath of fresh air in the NBA basketball scene, Jeremy Lin.

I just started to hear about Jeremy Lin last week, about the same time I heard about Adele.  I don't know about you but I grew tired of all the hip hop, bling ladened, black NBA players with their baggy assed drawers down around their ankles with the oh so cool attitude.  HOW REFRESHING to see this young man, Jeremy Lin, with real talent who isn't full of himself with attitude.

4 comments:

  1. I'm such a slave to Pop Culture--and suffering from a lack of sports knowledge--that i thought "Linsanity" was news about Lindsay Lohan.

    :::::sigh:::::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob,

    You ARE funny. I like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Bob... I thought the same thing too. I thought Lindsay was dating a basketball player.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott,

    You got to get with it!~ :) I'm supposed to be the Old Fuddy Duddy, not you young guys!

    ReplyDelete