Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spo Meets the Bloggers

Dr. Spo finally arrived (fashionably) and met his blogger friends at Cubby's VIP suite at the hotel.  



Anne Marie of Philly, Jay M. (of Virginia), Jeffrey and friend, Java Jones with Superman (and was he ever), Nate, Doug, and Mark and Fred were all there partying in Cubby's VIP suite awaiting the arrival of Dr. Spo and Someone.  

After getting introductions and hugs most of us went out for dinner at Stripper Bites.  Even though we had to wait an hour for a table, it was well worth it spending time with new found friends.  


Bloggers at Striper Bites, Lewes DE

It's late at night now and I did want to get this wonderful video posted before I went to bed.  Tomorrow we go out for breakfast and then to Rehoboth Beach of a visit to Old Time Photo to capture our images of a time in the past.  I think the theme will be gunslingers with Anne Marie as the "Miss Kitty" dance hall gal.  

Tomorrow is the Bloggerpalooza event which other local bloggers will join us.  Mark and Joe, The Cajun, and Sean and his spouse (whose name I forget - sorry Sean - right now).  

By the way folks, Dr. Spo is even more handsome and adorable in person (sorry Dr. Spo, had to say that). 


Lucky me between two adorable new friends





15 comments:

  1. Oh Lordy!! So wish I was there... Anne Marie, y'all better watch out for her... thanks for posting this so quick... please have ton of fun and keep posting stuff along the way... give everyone hug everyone for Jeff and I...and try not to behave...LOL!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly,

      We are having a great time! What a wonderful group of folks down here in little old Delaware this weekend. I've never experienced anything like this before. Fantastic!

      Ron

      Delete
  2. hello sailor; follow the fleet, boys!

    SO MUCH FUN meeting my fellow bloggers; I wanna snorgle all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie,

      More snogling tonight!

      Ron

      Delete
  3. Cool! Yours is the first blog I went to this morning and I find this great video filled with meetings and greetings! Moving pictures and sound convey so much more than just still photos - but I love those, too. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walt,

      So glad you liked the video. It was sort of spastic taking it because I wasn't quite ready for Spo meeting everyone. I had to grab my iPhone out of pocket real fast and start videoing. I think I captured the enthusiasm of the initial "meet and greet." More videos (and pictures) today!

      Ron

      Delete
  4. This is a MARVELLOUS start, Ron. Never realised I'd feel as happy as I do at this moment seeing all those lovely faces which I count as my very special friends. (And your video posting is just perfect for the mood.) Looking forward so much to seeing more from everybody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ray! I felt I had to get that posted last night. So much last evening that I didn't video. I will tonight. I wasn't quite prepared for Spo meeting everyone last night as he and Someone arrived. I captured the "mood" though, didn't I? Just wonderful. By the way, Spo is even more handsome and adorable (personality) in person. I might be in love. :)

      Delete
  5. What a wonderful start for this special weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all had a fantastic time today Nadege. Everything went as planed. Good friends, good times.

      Ron

      Delete
  6. Anonymous1:28 PM

    That video clip totally made me smile.

    Sean R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made me smile too Sean. Good feelings with good friends.

      Ron

      Delete
  7. Thank you for posting the video. It looks like it will be a lively weekend. Enjoy the moments. You've worked hard to put it together and folks made the commitment to attend. Host now - blog later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hosting is almost finished Will. One more day. We all had a fantastic time. Just wonderful!

      Ron

      Delete
  8. what a delight- the memory will linger forever.

    ReplyDelete