Tuesday, February 01, 2011

The Best Commercial This Year


All right, color me weird. I LOVE THIS COMMERCIAL!

It has everything:

Sex
Production Values
Sex
Art
Sex

I like it when a business pokes fun at itself while at the same time skewering the worst of Madison Avenue. How many times have we seen airhead models in endlessly nauseating ads on our TV station gyrating ridiculously like the models in this ad. I especially like that none of the models are congenitally attractive.

There are a lot of messages in this ad. Whomever or whoever made this ad are geniuses!

My fantasy, I want to be in one of these ads. Why not?

5 comments:

  1. That is a great ad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should make an ad and post it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rather refreshing. I wish we could get ad agencies to use "real people" models like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rick,

    I love this ad! Every time it comes on, I stop what I'm doing and soak it all in. It says so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kyle,

    I like everything about this ad. Whenever I hear it come up on my TV, I stop what I'm doing and soak it all in.

    ReplyDelete