Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dog Tired

Simca - a Tired Pitbull
Cousin Janet's "puppy"
I know I'm tired when my friend Lar tells me that my last blog read like it was written by a tired old man. 


That would be me.  Guilty as charged.


I've been on an intensive Mac Roller Coaster Ride the past week. My friend Don V. has been patiently instructing me of all the cool things my iPad and iMac can do.  I ordered my iPhone (one for Bill too) this week after having got up at 2:30 am on Wednesday morning to do so.  I'm afraid that impulsive action put be behind my sleep eight ball all week even to this day as I type this little missive on my blog.


I'm here to tell you folks I am dog tired!  I was even going to use that polar bear picture that Spo posted on his blog representing how tired he is right before he and his Someone takes off to their yearly jaunt for their holiday with friends.  But that wouldn't be right, and besides I HAVE to do something original or else why even have a blog.  Right?


So I scrolled through some of my thousands of pictures this morning and came across my cousin Janet's little dog (a pit bull mix of all things but gentle as a kitten) named Simca.  


Simca, this is exactly how I feel today.  


Well, I'm off for a light lunch folks, then a nap.  I'm going out with friends tonight for dinner and a show and I want to be at my sparkliest.  No Droopy Ron tonight!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, Ron.
    I don't wanna be rude but Simca looked fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you're back, even though you are tired. Whenever someone who writes everyday, like you, doesn't, I get worried.
    Just so you know, you are way ahead of me in the technology field. Good for you!
    Get some rest.
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tai,

    Simca hasn't missed many meals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark,

    It's nice to know that someone gets worried if I'm not showing up everyday. I love to write and feel the need to write every day.
    I did have a long nap this afternoon and feel somewhat rejuvenated. My iPhone arrives this week. Watch out!

    ReplyDelete