Friday, February 25, 2011

Taking the Day Off





Do not be concerned friends, I'm taking the day off.  I have to get myself together.  There was way too much going on these past two weeks.  Don't misunderstand me, it's all good but I'm not used to this pace of working three nights a week (for the past three weeks) and then learning my new iPhone, iPad, and iMac and dealing (on the phone) with all the entities involved. 

I NEED TIME TO UNWIND 

Now do you see why I don't have kids?  They would drive me crazy (the little darlings.)  



4 comments:

  1. Ron, I just about to drive down and drop off two or three of my nosiest ones for you and Bill to watch this weekend.
    Take it easy!
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:30 PM

    Have a good break Ron! You certainly deserve it.

    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Fran! I took a real LONG NAP this afternoon. I feel almost normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark,

    Thanks but NO THANKS! I think you know by now I have zero patience with antsy kids. Bill is even worse. We were made for each other. We like it QUIET around here thank you.

    ReplyDelete