Here I am, at the hotel a 7 a.m. in the morning. Yes, I stayed overnight. Snowed in.
Are we in Minnesota?
Now I have to go and shovel more snow. Who said they "just love the snow?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My World Is Shrinking
Me at eleven years old without a worry in the world. Year 1953. My world has been shrinking this past year. Yesterday I woke up with a mi...
-
First of all, fair warning this is a cryptic post. No names are mentioned in order to protect the innocent (and guilty) and to avoid em...
-
Dr. Spo finally arrived (fashionably) and met his blogger friends at Cubby's VIP suite at the hotel. Anne Marie of Philly, Ja...
-
Sergeant William Kelly, Bamberg Germany, 1951 Bill died at 12:20 AM this morning at the Delaware Hospice Center in Milford, Delaware. I w...
6 comments:
Ron,
At least you and Bill stayed safe last night and you had a warm place to be. Snow is powdery and not too hard to shovel.
Lar
Lar,
For the first time in my almost four years of working here, I stayed in one of the rooms. Of course I choose one of the rooms on the fourth floor with a king size bed. Very, very comfortable. I slept like a baby last night. I'm in the room now awaiting word if the daytime front desk clerk can make it To ten hotel today. I may have to stay through the day. What I do for my job!
We got about 6 inches up here in Mass! I'd be happy if that was it for the rest of the winter too!
Hope you build some snazzy snowmen :)
Hanuman,
I think we got about 16 inches here. In another context I wouldn't be complaining but snow? Uh uh. I hope this is the last of the snow for this year. After all that shoveling last night at the hotel I feel like I've been kicked to the ground by a dozen men. In another contest....uh....I'm not going there now. I have muscles that are aching that I didn't know I had muscles!
Kim,
Snowman? I'm just trying to stay warm in this bitting cold wind and not fall down in this treacherous ice and snow environment. I'm too old for this crap.
Post a Comment