This is me, a 76 year old gay man retired to Delaware from our home in Pennsylvania with my longtime partner now husband of 54 years. I write about anything and everything that enters my mind on any given day. I am having the best time of my life now which I share in this blog.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Three Things About Me
List time again folks!
My cousin Kevin sent me this List of Threes on my Facebook page. I decided to post my Three's List as a blog posting so everyone can learn a little more about me.
Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Hotel front desk clerk
2. Bank trust operations manager
Three places I have lived:
1. Downingtown, PA
2. Philadelphia, PA
3. Milton, DE
Three of my Favorite Drinks:
1. Turkey Hill Diet Orange Decaf Ice Tea
2. Appletini Martini (two max)
3. Boathouse Vanilla Chai Tea
Three TV shows I watch:
1. Countdown With Keith Olbermann
2. Judge Judy
3. Millionaire Matchmaker
Three places I have been:
1. Montreal, Canada
2. San Francisco, CA
3. Pigeon Roost, North Carolina
Three of my favorite foods:
1. Roasted red pepper hummus wrap with feta cheese (daily lunch)
2. Dorito's Blazing Buffalo and Ranch chips (two bags a week)
3. Glazed Walnuts (one bag a week)
Three Things I am Looking Forward to
1. Repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell (may happen today)
2. Getting a cat (my partner doesn't like cats)
Three Things that are ALWAYS by My side
2. My guardian angel (and I do have one)
Three Things that are in my car right now.
1. Sirius satellite radio
2. Hoodie (in case I'm stranded)
3. Work glasses (because I will forget to take them to work unless they are in my car)
Three things I did today (yesterday actually).
1. Tagged a load of new "Favorites" on Huffington Post
2. Made an apple crumb pie
3. Met new friends at Friday Night Dine Out at the Irish Eyes Restaurant in Lewes