Saturday, December 18, 2010

Three Things About Me





List time again folks!  


My cousin Kevin sent me this List of Threes on my Facebook page.  I decided to post my Three's List as a blog posting so everyone can learn a little more about me.


Three Jobs I have had in my life:   
1. Hotel front desk clerk
2. Bank trust operations manager
3. Soldier

Three places I have lived:   
1. Downingtown, PA
2. Philadelphia, PA
3. Milton, DE

Three of my Favorite Drinks:   
1. Turkey Hill Diet Orange Decaf Ice Tea
2. Appletini Martini (two max)
3. Boathouse Vanilla Chai Tea

Three TV shows I watch:   
1. Countdown With Keith Olbermann
2. Judge Judy
3. Millionaire Matchmaker

Three places I have been:
1.  Montreal, Canada
2.  San Francisco, CA
3.  Pigeon Roost, North Carolina

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Roasted red pepper hummus wrap with feta cheese (daily lunch)
2. Dorito's Blazing Buffalo and Ranch chips (two bags a week)
3. Glazed Walnuts (one bag a week)

Three Things I am Looking Forward to
1. Repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell (may happen today)
2. Getting a cat (my partner doesn't like cats)
3. Springtime

 Three Things that are ALWAYS by My side
1. iMac
2. My guardian angel (and I do have one)
3. Bill....duh!

 Three Things that are in my car right now. 
1. Sirius satellite radio
2. Hoodie (in case I'm stranded)
3. Work glasses (because I will forget to take them to work unless they are in my car)

Three things I did today (yesterday actually).
1. Tagged a load of new "Favorites" on Huffington Post
2. Made an apple crumb pie
3. Met new friends at Friday Night Dine Out at the Irish Eyes Restaurant in Lewes

No comments:

Post a Comment