A personal blog of this 76 year old gay man retired to Delaware with his long term partner/husband. My life has been and continues to be a fabulous journey. This blog is my humble attempt to memorialize my past and current life. Yes, this blog is all about me. Each of us is unique and has a story to tell. This is my story. Someday it will be a movie. What a life I've had and the adventure continues! I am on of the lucky ones. I'm still here, making waves.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Three Things About Me
List time again folks!
My cousin Kevin sent me this List of Threes on my Facebook page. I decided to post my Three's List as a blog posting so everyone can learn a little more about me.
Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Hotel front desk clerk
2. Bank trust operations manager
Three places I have lived:
1. Downingtown, PA
2. Philadelphia, PA
3. Milton, DE
Three of my Favorite Drinks:
1. Turkey Hill Diet Orange Decaf Ice Tea
2. Appletini Martini (two max)
3. Boathouse Vanilla Chai Tea
Three TV shows I watch:
1. Countdown With Keith Olbermann
2. Judge Judy
3. Millionaire Matchmaker
Three places I have been:
1. Montreal, Canada
2. San Francisco, CA
3. Pigeon Roost, North Carolina
Three of my favorite foods:
1. Roasted red pepper hummus wrap with feta cheese (daily lunch)
2. Dorito's Blazing Buffalo and Ranch chips (two bags a week)
3. Glazed Walnuts (one bag a week)
Three Things I am Looking Forward to
1. Repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell (may happen today)
2. Getting a cat (my partner doesn't like cats)
Three Things that are ALWAYS by My side
2. My guardian angel (and I do have one)
Three Things that are in my car right now.
1. Sirius satellite radio
2. Hoodie (in case I'm stranded)
3. Work glasses (because I will forget to take them to work unless they are in my car)
Three things I did today (yesterday actually).
1. Tagged a load of new "Favorites" on Huffington Post
2. Made an apple crumb pie
3. Met new friends at Friday Night Dine Out at the Irish Eyes Restaurant in Lewes