Finally! The Supreme Court is taking the first step to granting same sex couples the same rights that heterosexual couples have had since the founding of this country.
![]() |
| First same sex couple to receive marriage license in Washington State |
![]() |
| Junia and Patty get married in Washington State |
![]() |
| Dan Savage and his husband get married in Washington |
Marriage is not about constant sex but a loving and committed relationship.
![]() |
| One of hundreds of couples getting married in Washington State |
![]() |
| Together 40 years |
In this country we deny a portion of our population this fundamental right of the way they happen to be born.
| Guess who? Together 48 years! |
This is the beginning the end of the discrimination of same sex marriages in this country folks.







8 comments:
look at all those happy couples! get the shovels and bury DOMA deep.
Looks like you are going to meet your marriage deadline after all. CONGRATULATIONS!
Anne Marie,
I always had a feeling DOMA would be repealed. Now I believe it actually is going to happen.
Ron
David,
Yes, I definitely feel confident that we can get married for real and thus have all the dignity and acceptance of marriage and financial security/benefits that heterosexual couples now take for granted. This is actually going to happen!
Ron
I wish I shared your optimism: I hope you are right.
I have a good feeling about this Dr. Spo. :)
You guys have already been together than most heterosexuals. I hope you get to tie the know for real It's totally ludicrous to deny you that right.
Thank you for your support. Maybe it will really happen for us Susan!
Post a Comment