Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My World Is Shrinking
Me at eleven years old without a worry in the world. Year 1953. My world has been shrinking this past year. Yesterday I woke up with a mi...
-
First of all, fair warning this is a cryptic post. No names are mentioned in order to protect the innocent (and guilty) and to avoid em...
-
Dr. Spo finally arrived (fashionably) and met his blogger friends at Cubby's VIP suite at the hotel. Anne Marie of Philly, Ja...
-
Sergeant William Kelly, Bamberg Germany, 1951 Bill died at 12:20 AM this morning at the Delaware Hospice Center in Milford, Delaware. I w...
10 comments:
One word. Wow!
I think this is amazing. I also find it disturbing that so much of the latter part is war and destruction. I saw nothing of the arts or other beauty that man has created. Still, all in all, an amazing video.
Peace <3
Jay
Jay,
There was a little bit about the Mona Lisa and the Renaissence midway through the video. Also a bit about the Internet. Sad to say man's history does show a lot of violence and destruction.
Ron
Sean,
A very concise of the history of the world, very concise.
Ron
It doesn't end well.
Dr. Spo,
Einstein's theory of relativity or "what goes 'round, comes 'round".
Ron
These two students did a good job! It really makes you think of what we have accomplished.
Amazing. I'm wondering what comes next!
Nadege,
These students have real talent. This is a superb production.
Ron
Valerie,
Me too!
Ron
Post a Comment