![]() |
| Me - Christmas - 1967 |
Christmas 1967, was it really that long ago? Hey, it was only forty-five years ago.
This is a picture of (who else?) yours truly taken December 26, 1967 at our apartment at 7901 Cheswick Square in Roxborough (Philadelphia) PA. Oh my goodness I do look young and innocent don't I? So much water was run under the bridge since this Christmas picture was taken. This was even in my "pre-beard" days.
These days I'm waning nostalgic I recently discovered the website of the Downingtown Historical Society. Downingtown, Pennsylvania is the small town where I grew up and formed my values (or lack thereof).
As I have mentioned ad infinitum before, I often worry about what will happen with all my old photos and memories once I check out of this planet earth (which isn't all that far away now folks, let's face it).
Now I don't worry as much that all my historical photos and stories will disappear once I am gone. I'm going to bombard that guy who runs that website. Just another person who is going to ask "How many photos does Ron have anyway?"
![]() |
| Tipton Brothers - Christmas - 1967 |



4 comments:
so innocent; and REAL tinsel on the tree!
Yes Anne Marie, real tinsel, you noticed!
Even as a clean-shaven, young(ish) kid I bet you turned more than a few heads - and I bet you didn't have to be told twice to "wash behind your ears!" ;-)
Cute, Ray. :)
Post a Comment