Thursday, September 08, 2011

Mug Shot Thursday

Okay folks, someone has to take up the slack.  "Just a Jeep Guy" is incapacitated (temporarily I hope) so I'm going to try and attempt to fill the Mug Shot Void.  While I know and accept that my selection will be nowhere as smoking hot as Jeep Guy's, I am going to give it my best shot (no pun intended).  Are you all ready?  Here goes:

# 1 "Liz" gets his closeup

#2  Oh Kid!  You are just one happy fella!

#3  Wait until your cellmate "Bubba" sees you walking into your new home

#4  Deliverance -"Squeal like a pig!"

#5  Fresh meat

#6  Mr. "Wide Stance" himself

#7  Too hot for prison 
#8  There's that Dirty Old Man who I always saw in the Men's  Room waiting to take a peek!

5 comments:

Tiger Chanter said...

Too funny! But, really? #7? "Too hot for prison"? I don't think so... ;)

Ron said...

Tiger,

I wasn't serious about #7 being "too hot for prison." Tongue in cheek friend. Perhaps the nuance doesn't come through in the text.

Ur-spo said...

#6 is up to no good that's for certain.

nitewrit said...

Ron,

At least I wasn't in there.

Lar

Ron said...

Lar,

You have a mug shot floating around? Actually, two of my friends have mug shots. Bob McC. and Ed C. Bob was arrested for doing his handyman work without a license in Rehoboth Beach and Ed was arrested for DUI. I'm surprised that I made it this far (and you too) without a run in with the law and the inevitable mug shot.

Let Them Eat Cake!

  Lemon cake with lemon buttercream icing  Legend has it the late doomed French Queen Marie Antoinette said in response to the French peasan...