Monday, September 15, 2014

Productive Morning



Well folks, I did it!  I ordered the new iPhone.  Yep, I sure did.  I'm not going to be left behind. 


Which one did I order?  The biggest . . . . of course. The cost? Don't ask.  I just extended my contract.  Yep, I'm on the hook for another two years.  Hope I'm around when that contract ends but I doubt it.  If I'm still alive I'll probably be wearing sweat pants, wearing a diaper, and drolling on some health care center.  Hopefully that won't be my fate but after seeing how my long time friend Bob M. has ended up.  Who knows?

A very productive morning this morning my faithful blog followers.  I also washed my buggy car.  Such a beautiful fall day how could I not wash it. I asked Bill to take a video with my now OLD iPhone (they'll call me when the new one comes in).  Bill still doesn't know how to use the iPhone to take pictures or videos.  It's all a learning process . . . . still.  But I'm a patient guy, sort of.


4 comments:

  1. Ron,

    Really? In two years you'll be wearing a diaper and drooling? Keep thinking that way and you might. Good grief, we might be around another quarter century…and then we may be in diapers and drilling.

    Lar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lar,
      Now that I've witnessed the rapid downhill trajectory of my good friend Bob M., I know no one is exempt. Here today, GONE tomorrow.
      Ron

      Delete
  2. Thank goodness you don't live here in Texas. That beautiful vehicle would be covered in twenty layers of dirt. You'd need a spatula to scrape it off.
    Bill is a lot more up-to-date than I am. I admittedly don't even know what an iPhone is.....

    Hell, I'm still trying to figure out my VCR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon,
      You'll soon be out of Texas. Buy and iPhone with some of the profit from the sale of your house. Can't wait to hear where you'll be moving to start the next chapter of your life. I know it's going to be interesting!
      Ron

      Delete