Sunday, December 22, 2013

Nutcrackers

Hey friends how are you all doing today?  We're just fine here in southern Delaware!

I woke up today to a sunny Sunday with springtime temperatures of 74 degrees!  All these exclamations points….YES!  We don't need any of your damn stinking snow down here.  I'll watch TV if I want to see snow or my blogger banner thank you.

So folks, I'm overindulging in my recently purchased JibJab account.  Again, I have taken photos from some of my Bloggerpalooza pals and, without their permission (you all know me, I DON'T get permission for posting photos which HAS gotten me into trouble with some folks who don't have enough to do in their lives other than monitor my blog for the slightest misstep).  And yes folks, some may consider this "Christmas Card" of the Nutcracker Suite a wee bit disrespectful but there you go.  We all need to get over it and get a sense of humor. 

I especially like this one because my friends Dr. Spo and Someone of Phoenix, Arizona are aficionados (that's Spanish for Theat-Ah folks for you of the Great Unwashed) of the opera, symphony and stage productions.  

"Oh dear!  Was that a faux pas?" 

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Larry in Ohio,

      I have a big smile every time I watch this. I love it too!

      Ron

      Delete
  2. Anne Marie has said that ladies (meaning herself) don't fart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you took the words right out of my mouth! :)

      Delete
    2. David,

      Actually Anne Marie's farts were fake farts. Only Dr. Spo, Sassy Bear, Someone and Jay were the real farters. Couldn't you tell?

      Ron

      Delete
  3. That is so funny! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadege,

      So crude and rude but I love it! Must be my hillbilly heritage. Happy holidays to you too Nadege!

      Ron

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Anne Marie,

      I thought you would. I should have added to the title "Buttcracker, STARRING ANNE MARIE!"

      Ron

      Delete
  5. Ron, Now what would Tchaikovsky say?! I think I know what George Takei would say... Ohh My! I think this one is funny as hell too, keep em coming. Randy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Randy,

      Thanks! I love doing them. You're next!

      Ron

      Delete
  6. pooh the nutcracker thing was AWFUL
    I see you included Statler and Waldorf of Arizona
    The last video was OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Spo,

      Awful? I don't know, everyone else seemed to like it. :)

      Ron

      Delete
  7. I say, Ron. I'm speechless - much like these 'tunes' are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray,
      There is no accounting for taste. And I have plenty of it……accounting that is. :)

      Ron

      Delete