Monday, December 23, 2013

Disco Merry Christmas!

Rain today here in southern Delaware.  Sixty-five degrees and rain…..I'll take it!

My friend Pat is one of 300,000 people in Toronto this morning who don't have power as a result of an ice storm yesterday.  Temps are going down to 13 degrees tonight in Toronto.  Pat….you gotta move to southern Delaware!


Icy Toronto streets - Pat on his way home yesterday

Icy Toronto trees- beautiful but means downed power lines


That said, here is yet another JibJab video that I took the liberty to make (without permission again) with a few of my Bloggerpalooza buddies.  Aren't they great sports though?  Not for me those old fuddy who have NO SENSE OF HUMOR.  Sorry Anne Marie, I know you love disco but this is one for the guys only. Can you spot The Cajun (as usual THE STAR OF THE SHOW), Dr. Spo, Sassy Bear, Superman and Jeffrey.  

Enjoy!





7 comments:

  1. I love your jib jab videos. I have a question for Pat (whenever he gets the power back on). It seems to me that every winter, branches break because they get ice heavy. Why aren't trees professionally trimmed in the fall? (the weather is really lovely in lala land).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadege,

      Got your Christmas card! Thank you! It is one of the prettiest I've received. I just love glitter on a card. I always like to send a photo out but next year I'm going to figure out how to send a photo and glitter. To answer you question, when I lived in Pennsylvania, our power was always going out, at least once a month. They didn't trim the trees on a regular basis. Here in Delaware there are a lot less trees but where the trees are near the power lines, they're always trimming them. We rarely have power outages. You can tell the difference.

      Ron

      Delete
  2. oh my; poor pat! not fun right before the holidays. :(

    I betcha cajun and sassybear can REALLY dance like that!

    as for me, my panties are in a bunch cause I was not included. that is, IF I wore panties...

    but a guy video is damn cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie,

      I KNOW the Cajun and Sassy can dance like that. They'll prove it at next year's Bloggerpalooza. I tried putting your head on one of those disco pants figures but it just didn't look right. I try several heads out and only put the ones on that work. I have one more JibJab coming out. All guys though because of the pants thing.

      Ron

      Delete
  3. Ron, I saw that Kmart joe boxer commercial for the first time on the tv today. I thought it was just floating around on the internet. Tomorrow on Christmas eve I have something special I'm going to post, if I can figure out how to do it. Anne Marie, if you like a guy video I've may have one you and everyone will like. Ron tell Pat I said hello from the frozen great plains sans ice and snow. so far. Can't wait for the next jib jab lots of fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pals have all the right moves, Ron. (The show-offs!) I'm tres impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hohoho
    if something is being parodied then you know it has hit mainstream.

    ReplyDelete