Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let Them Eat Cake!
Lemon cake with lemon buttercream icing Legend has it the late doomed French Queen Marie Antoinette said in response to the French peasan...
-
First of all, fair warning this is a cryptic post. No names are mentioned in order to protect the innocent (and guilty) and to avoid em...
-
Dr. Spo finally arrived (fashionably) and met his blogger friends at Cubby's VIP suite at the hotel. Anne Marie of Philly, Ja...
-
Sergeant William Kelly, Bamberg Germany, 1951 Bill died at 12:20 AM this morning at the Delaware Hospice Center in Milford, Delaware. I w...
8 comments:
I'm not only gonna give Romney a great big bear hug - - I'm also gonna give him a hot French kiss. He won't even remember conservatism when I get through with him.
(Am I jesting? Hmmmmm. Who knows)
Jon,
I would give Romney a big bear hug! His son Josh too! Sometimes I don't let politics interfer. :)
Ron
mittens gonna have to pay me $1 million to hug him; NO WAY I am getting cooties from him!
Anne Marie,
I think we did exchange hugs didn't we? :)
Ron
I have always had a fantasy involving a Pizza guy!
Jeff,
I'm not into big, burly guys but I liked that pizza guy who gave President Obama a "lift."
Ron
Apparently the poor guy's place was beseiged with 'negative reviews' on Yelp out of ire towards his gesture.
And then there was backlash against the nasty comments.
So much for "Yelp' being useful as an actual review.
we did, but I didn't get cooties from you! you never know where a redumblican has been!
Post a Comment