Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mitt Romney - Shame



I never did like Mitt Romney but I didn't think my opinion of him could have sunk any lower than it has now after his craven political act yesterday of attacking President Obama with facts that he knew to be false.  What made his act even more reprehensible was that he doubled down on it when confronted with the facts.  This man is not fit to be dog catcher, let alone president of the United States.  Mitt Romney will never be president of the United States.  See here.

Have you no shame Mitt Romney?

4 comments:

  1. he is not worthy to be the toilet paper that wipes my ass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie,

      Whenever I see Romney now I get sick to my stomach. I can't stand to hear the sound of his voice.

      Ron

      Delete
  2. OUTRAGEOUS! What is it with the Reps and ALL the lying this year? And when confronted about it, they say it's the fact checkers' faults!! I'm still not convinced that America as a whole sees this campaign for what it is, so it's just becoming more and more frightening. And mortifying! :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimberly,

      The Republicans and Romney and Rove believe that if you tell the Big Lie enough people will believe it because it is what they want to hear.

      Ron

      Delete