Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mike Rowe Does a "Dirty Job"

Mike Rowe on the same stage with Mitt Romney today


Omigod!  I just saw where one of my favorite men, Mike Rowe of "Dirty Job" fame appeared on a stage with Mitt Romney today.  WTF?  See here.

My opinion of Mike Rowe just plummeted by at least 50%.

Mike, what are you doing?

Mike, where were you when Mitt Romney callously dismissed the 47% of the American public as "victims".  Mike, Romney was talking about the people who do dirty jobs.

Mike, what were you thinking?




8 comments:

  1. Perhaps he was getting paid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Spo,

      I was so disappointed to see Mike Rowe on the same stage as "stench". Maybe he was just doing another dirty job.

      Ron

      Delete
  2. well screw me over! nope, it's over, mike; you just lost your ranking in my DILF bucket. you're shilling for a loser, a 1%er.

    on another note, LOVE the new banner pix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie,

      My heart just sank when I saw Mike Rowe on the same stage with Romney. And here I thought Mike was a pretty smart guy. Turns out he's probably just another Obama Hater. Stupid man.

      Ron

      Delete
  3. I agree. I want to pork him much less now than before. Suddenly he's not so hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cubby,

      I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Mike on the same stage with Romney. I had to look twice to make sure I saw right. Unfortunately there he was. Mike was just doing another dirty job. However, I would still pork Mike.

      Ron

      Delete
  4. Mike didn't endorse Romney. Whatever that mean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that Nadege. I don't understand why Mike was there. He looked so out of place. I was still very disappointed because I thought Mike was pretty cool. Now, not so much.

      Delete