Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Heart Monitor Part Deux



Well folks, I'm wearing the Holter (heart) monitor now.  I wish I had read Sean's suggestion that I shave some of my chest hairs before I had these electrodes strapped to my chest this morning.  As soon as I got up after Kim taped them to my chest, I could feel my chest hairs pulling.  Nice.



Then there was the problem of where do I put the wires leading to the monitor box?  In my fly or outside my fly?  I put it outside my fly.  I didn't want to be too suggestive to my fellow shoppers at Food Lion (where I went after the "installation").



Then I ran into another problem when I got home, going to the bathroom.  All those wires when I disassembled my clothing prior to "seating".  Oh, I sit for both No. 1 and No. 2, no splashing No. 1's around this house.

I just got up from my afternoon nap and managed not to get tangled in wires.  I still have the nighttime slumber to go through.

This thing comes off tomorrow morning.  Can't come soon enough.  Talk about an encumbrance.  This is annoying.  But, as some of my blog followers have noted it beats the alternative.

5 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooh, chest fur; me likey!

    spouse also sits for #1 and #2; my ex did also. apparently it's more common than I thought.

    hope this monitor shows nothing amiss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie,

      I turn into a werewolf every full moon.

      Ron

      Delete
  2. it's the height for (medical) fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting used to wearing it.

      Delete