Thursday, July 19, 2012

"You People?"


Oh no she didn't!  Ann Romney, the likable half of the Mitt Romney presidential aspiration team appeared on CBS News this morning and was asked why her husband won't release more than one year of his tax returns.  In giving her answer she said "We've given all YOU PEOPLE need to understand and know aout our life".......um..........you people?

EXCUSE ME?

"YOU PEOPLE?"

Talk about a condescending attitude.

Talk about arrogance.

Talk about an entitled attitude.



What's next Ann?  "Let them eat cake"?


Really Ann.

RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS!

11 comments:

  1. Ross Perot used the same words when talking to the NAACP I recall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Dr. Spo! I remember him saying that. I used the term "you people" one when dealing with a guest at the Hampton Inn where I used to work in Pennsylvania. As soon as I said "you people" to her, she gave me a look and said "you people?" I knew immediately I made a mistake.

      Delete
  2. It only needed these two little words to show her true colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly right Ray. With two little words she did display where she is coming from.

      Delete
  3. Nice comparison, but might she be referring to the media and not the common man?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max,

      I think she was referring to the media but it was still a very condescending remark and telegraphs an entitled attitude that she obviously has.

      Ron

      Delete
  4. I don't find her likable at all.
    Those people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob,

      I used to like her but the enchantment is waning. Earlier in an interview she said "It's out turn." What?

      Miss Ann is certainly displaying an entitled attitude.

      Ron

      Delete
  5. And then the sheets came off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Max, I think she is referring to the media, but it could also be that she really is referring to a class she is not part of because then she would be right, she is upper class, she is the 1 %, definitively not one of us...
    I also remember Ross Perrot saying : "you people" and "your people" at the NAACP meeting in Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete