Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bill Mahrer's New Rules on Mitt Romney


Okay folks, here I go off on my political tangent.  I am so infuriated that Romney won't release his tax returns.  Know why?  Because he probably paid NO TAXES for one or more years.  Oh yes, that's why he is not flip flopping on releasing his tax returns.  I just hope that the Democrats (and responsible Republicans) keep the pressure on Romney to release his tax returns.  We need to know why this man who wants to be president of the United States so bad he will say whatever lies he has to be elected, won't release more than one year of his tax return.  There is something definitely there folks.

I'm thoroughly enjoying seething this phony fall apart.

3 comments:

  1. I agree; if Obama refused to release his taxes, the GOP (you bet your knickers) would get a subpoena on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't you know it Dr. Spo. the Repugs would be all over Obama like white on rice.

      Delete