Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I'll Be Back!



Well folks, the daily road show that is "Retired In Delaware" is going to take a temporary pause.  This is Bloggerpalooza week.  My friend Pat
Pat arrives late yesterday afternoon after a 12 hour drive from Toronto, Canada


from  Toronto arrived yesterday to help me with the preparations.  We're off and about (or "about") today so I will have to take a slight intermission in my blog postings.  I will be back…….promise!


Bill and Pat this morning in the sunroom at Casa Tipton-Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Be nice and play safe! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob,
      Always nice and always safe. Good advice!
      Ron

      Delete
  2. And I get to see you and meet Pat in a couple of days!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Java,
      Not long now. Pat's visit so far has been perfect. We're on a winning streak!
      Ron

      Delete
  3. glad to see pat made it! c ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie,
      Plans are falling into place. We're going to eat at La Quetzalteca on Friday night. You'll like!
      Ron

      Delete
  4. Picking up Randy H. from Nebraska at 2:00PM, joining Kelly Stern for drinks and a meal, then heading to Lewes on Thursday morning! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay,
      We're almost there! Pat's visit if going great. Now for the big party!
      Ron

      Delete
  5. I hope it isn't too gelid there; I may need a hot cup of tea !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesterday was springlike. Today is freezing! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete