Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Blowing Bubbles

Randy of Nebraska - a man who knows how to have a good time

My dear friend and fabulous photographer Mark H. sent me 360 of his fabulous photos of Bloggerpalooza 2014 yesterday.  The photo above of Randy of Nebraska blowing bubbles is but one of Mark's photos.  Now to put these photos in an iMovie to share with all. 


You're not in Kansas Nebraska anymore Randy

Funny thing, I forget how to do an iMovie.  My mind is slowly going folks.  Oh well, I'll jump into it this morning and figure it out.  This is going to be fun.  


Me, Todd, Pat and Larry hypnotized?
By the way, nice bling Randy!



Anne Marie of Philly and hubby Todd

4 comments:

  1. oy, ron! you wanna scare blog visitors away? keep putting up pix of todd and me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Anne Marie, I think that is a very cute picture of you and Todd.

      Delete
  2. I need to look at and edit the video I shot! Maybe this weekend.

    Mark's pics are always awesome!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay,
      Mark is the best!
      Ron

      Delete