Friday, March 28, 2014

Chris Christie - Innocent!

"Saint Chris Christie is innocent of all charges! Bridget Anne Kelly is a scorned woman and it's all her fault!"

Folks, I really try to keep my politically inspired rants to a minimum on this blog.  You know that I do.  I really do.  But after yesterday's "press conference" by New Jersey governor Chris Christie's lawyer, paid to the tune of ONE MILLION DOLLARS by New Jersey taxpayers, that exonerated the saintly Chris Christie from ANY involvement in the Bridgegate scandal, I have to vent.  




Don't you just love lawyers like this Randy Maslow?  Hey, I watch "The Good Wife" so I know all the shenanigans that lawyers go through, twisting the truth, looking for legal loopholes, to absolve their client of any wrongdoing.  But yesterdays absolution by Chris Christie's attorney Randy Mastro was "everything from a whitewash to a work of fiction" as the Daily News of New York reported.  See here.


"I know nothing!"


Watching the smarmy, white bearded, smiling Mastro yesterday day I thought for a moment I was watching Putin's spokesman.  Mastrow makes Bagdhad Bob look like Mother Teresa. I had to take a shower after watching that display of fawning obsequiousness to Saint Chris Christie.





I love all the lawyer talk like "lane realignment" instead of "lane closures."  That's lawyer talk folks. Don't you love it?

Hey folks, I knew when news of the "time for traffic problems in Ft. Lee" came up, Christie was done. He was exposed as a bully and vindictive and only caring about his own personal political ambitions and be damned the citizens of New Jersey.  HE.WAS.EXPOSED for the bully that he is, simple as that.  The arrogance of power.  



And now he's making the round, lying and lying and lying.  Yesterday's so called press conference did more harm than good by trashing Bridget Kelly as a scorned woman who now was going to f-ck up Ft. Lee because Christie's former political aid Bill Stepien supposedly dumped her.


I mean, talk about throwing somebody under the bus. 


I said it a few months ago when this story first broke and I'll say it again, stick a fork in him because Chris Christie is done.  He'll be lucky if he can stay out of jail.  Good riddance.


10 comments:

  1. Ron,
    Christie the Terrible will reign in New Jersey but will most likely go no further politically than that and that's a good thing. The bad thing for the republican party is that they have one less loser to choose from for the 2016 election. His star has lost it's shine. That's a good thing for the country. As a former New Jersey resident of more than twenty years, New Jersey politics has always been from small town to the top, foul smelling at best.
    Spring has sprung!
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jack,
      And to think I fell for the Christie shtick, hook, line and sinker. He had me fooled. I couldn't believe it when I first heard of the lane closures. How could any elected official do something like that? I know I would be over the top pissed if I found out a political payback was the cause of me being stuck in traffic for four hours. One good thing that has come out of this, never again will that egregious action be taken for political retribution. And Christie still thinks he's a viable presidential candidate? Really?
      Ron

      Delete
  2. He's innocent "this time," though I imagine reporters will continue to dig into his political life and find all sorts of other scandals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob,
      Check out my blog post that I just posted a few minutes ago of my friend Pat's minimalist house in Toronto. I think you'll like it.
      Sure, Christie's "innocent". He's done. He's so arrogant he thinks he can lie, intimidate and bully his way through this mess but he's only kidding himself. I will enjoy watching the implosion of this gaseous air bag.
      Ron

      Delete
  3. I can't believe Christie hasn't been assassinated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen,
      Isn't that lawyer one of the sleaziest you've ever seen or heard? Christie broke the law and should be in jail. Along with David Samson and the rest of the crooks who are in power in New Jersey.
      Ron

      Delete
  4. if christie is innocent, then my butt crack runs sideways! ;-b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie,
      Christis is literally an ass. He still thinks he can getaway with the Big Lie. He's done. With the kind of arrogance he has, it may take him a while to realize that fact but he's done.
      Ron

      Delete
  5. now now !
    He is going to run for president !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Spo,
      Christie and his cohorts are orchestrating a massive coverup which will eventually collapse like a house of cards one day. And to think I actually considered him a viable candidate for president. Maybe I'm not as smart as I thought I was.
      Ron

      Delete