Friday, March 22, 2013

Love Break

Okay folks, the time is here.....BLOGGER PALOOZA IS TOMORROW!

I'm going to take a love break from my blog posting and go down to the hotel to deliver wine to Cubby's suite and check to make sure all preparations are started for tomorrow night's Bloggerpalooza.  

Last night I woke up in a sweat.  I've done many of these events but I'm always nervous right before the event, worried that I'll forget something.  But  you know what?  They always go off without a hitch and that's what is going to happen tomorrow night - a wonderful celebration of friends and love.  

Later.......

Tipton Family Reunion 2011 (that's me on the right in tan pants)

10 comments:

  1. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you but I know everything will be just fine. And who cares if something is out of place... Enjoy meeting each others and above all, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadege,

      Dr. Spo and Someone (and Doug) finally arrived. We all met in the VIP suite for intros and then went out to dinner. New friends were made tonight. Fabulous!

      Ron

      Delete
  2. FABULOUS! that's what everyone will be saying about the spo-a-rama-lama-ding-dong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie,

      Fabulous!

      Ron

      Delete
  3. Ron, you said: "but I'm always nervous right before the event, worried that I'll forget something."

    Let me tell you now that the event is over that you forgot absolutely nothing and included so many surprises that no one expected. Ron, you are the perfect host, not only as an excellent representative of the Inn at Canal Square, but as the host of your best blogger friends. We adore and thank you for all your efforts!

    David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David,

      I actually did forget a few things. I'll have a list the next time! Thank you so much for attending. My thanks to your friend Barry also.

      Ron

      Delete
  4. Cool ! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too Jim!

      Ron

      Delete