The much anticipated Bloggerpalooza is almost here! Can you believe it? Get on your dancing shoes baby because we're going to party!
Just a reminder to everyone, that this wonderful event will take place this weekend in Lewes, Delaware this Saturday, March 23rd.
|The Lewes-Rehoboth Canal with rainbow from our hotel (I took this picture)|
The event will be catered by Nage of Rehoboth Beach. The cost is $25 per person which will be collected at the event when name tags are handed out.
|Me at the hotel front desk, I won't be at the front desk this Saturday, my co-worker Robert will. He will direct you to the Parkview Room where the Bloggerpalooza will take place|
|Robert - on duty Bloggerpalooza Night|
|Meet and Greet in the Parkview Room|
We will have an open bar of wine or sparkling beverages (for those of you less adventurous) available at the Meet and Greet.
The open hot buffet from Nage will be available from 6 pm to 8 pm. I've had this menu before folks and believe me, it is delicious! Here are the items available for your pleasure:
- Roasted Porkloin sliced thin and served with natural sauce
- Broccoli Rabe
- Roasted vegetables with roasted Garlic oil
- Tarragon Potato Salad
- Mini dessert tray - Pecan bites, mini Brownies, and Key Lime Squares
- Spo - Spo-Reflections
- Harper's Keeper - Harper's Valley
- Ron - Retired in Delaware (that's me!)
- Cubby - Patently Queer
- Anne Marie in Philly - From My Brain to My Mouth
- Mark - Tales of the Sissy
- Sean - Just a Jeep Guy
- Jay M. - Jay in Va
- Doug - Gossamer Tapestry
- The Cajun - On Transmigration
- David - Lady Slipper Cove
- Mark - Our Simple Lives
- Sean - Idle Eyes and a Dormy
- Java Jones - My life, or something like it
- Nate - A Buckeye in Virginia
|The Inn at Canal Square|
While you're in town do make it a point to visit Cape Henlopen and watch the waves from the Atlantic gently wash up on our pristine beach.
|Breakfast at the Inn|
Also for those of you staying at the hotel we offer a compliment breakfast with everything short of homemade gravy and biscuits, we can go out for that if you have a hankering for scrapple (which I am going to take Dr. Spo and Someone out for to sample one of our local "delicacies").
|The "Golden Sentry" outside Dr. Spo's and Someone's room on the fourth floor at the Inn|
|The Inn at night - sleep well|