Sunday, March 03, 2013

Love Injection


Can you see me in these pants?  Well, I am and old, graybeard guy and I do buy my pants from J. C. Penney (Dockers) but RED?  Really?  

I posted this to my account on Facebook and got a lot of positive feedback.  Say folks, do you think I should get a pair to wear to the Bloggerpalooza?


"Love Injection", how's that for a suggestive title. Today I've been copying some of my favorite music to my iTunes account and transferring them to a playlist on my iPhone to play at the Bloggerpalooza. Now don't anyone get all upset that the Bloggerpalooza is going to be a Seventies tribute or anything like that. All I'm doing folks if providing a little background music to liven up everybody's mood for the festive get together. I already received one missive from an attendee (you know who you are Cajun) that had his panties in a wad about the music. Don't fret friends, the Bloogerpalooza is all about meeting fellow bloggers face to face and having a good time. I don't want anyone to get their noses out of joint that I'm not doing the "proper" thing.  Jeeze, relax. 

And oh yes, I have added "Love Injection" to the playlist.  Also a couple of slow songs.  I got it covered folks!

Me and Bill shopping at BJ's on Friday.  Love to shop!




12 comments:

  1. A smile! you look so radiant when you smile ! Do so as often as you can !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Spo,

      I've been told that before. Must be true. :) My Mom lit up when she smiled too. My former sister-in-law is always telling me to smile. I do smile a lot. I figured out why I'm not smiling in most of my pictures because Bill takes many of them and he still doesn't know how to use a camera. So frustrating and my frustration shows in my pictures. Tomorrow I am going to the Philadelphia Flower Show. I'll have pictures taken but unfortunately, the friends I am meeting, they're all intimidated by a camera so there probably won't be many smiles.

      Ron

      Delete
  2. BJ's (heh heh heh). yes, I went THERE!

    ooooooooh, slow tunes; one of my faves is from the 50s, "crazy" by patsy cline. also "your precious love" by jerry butler, and "in the still of the night" by the five satins.

    from the 30s to today, you got it going on, baybee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randy in NEB.3:17 AM

    Ron, I had to laugh out loud seeing you and Bill muggin' it for the camera! At first it looks like you got photo bombed by Bill in the background, got any eggs to go with that ham? I like to go shopping too. Especially if it's to buy some thing for a gift. PS; 70's disco forever! Randy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Randy,

      Actually, Bill wasn't mugging for the camera. He didn't know he was also included in the picture I was taking of myself with my iPhone camera. He hates to have his picture taken. I heard it from him, I pay no attention.

      I love 70's disco too! That was my era. I know some put it down but so what? It's what I like. I had some of the best times of my life hanging out in the clubs with that music. That's what counts in my life.

      Ron

      Delete
    2. hey, randy in neb., Y U no have a blog? you sound like a cool dude!

      Delete
    3. Anne Marie,

      Randy in Nebraska is cool. Even has a cool name. Lots of "Randys" in my family. I was even nicknamed "Randy" for awhile when I was a yon teen.

      Ron

      Delete
    4. yon teens FOREVAH! :)

      (for everyone else, "yon teen" is a philly term; you wouldn't understand)

      Delete
    5. Randy in NEB.2:24 PM

      Hey Guys, I found out from a friend years ago, he had been to the UK. That over there "Randy" is slang for horny, works for me. There are 2 Randys in my family, but the other one is making more money. If I had a blog wouldn't know what to say! Have a good one.

      Delete
    6. Randy,

      All the Randys I know weren't "randy." Actually ver conservative. But I have heard that term to denote horniness. Sure you would know what to say in a blog.

      Ron

      Delete
  4. this guy, nick wooster, is actually the fashion director for the men's line at neiman marcus, and one of the most stylish men in new york. although i don't always agree with his choices, nor would i try to wear what he wears, he always pulls it off with confidence. to me, style is a person wearing clothes, rather than the clothes wearing the person! i would not wear red pants, either...but he does it well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tony,

      I'm sure this Nick Wooster is a trend setter. We all have our own style. I used to try just about anything, even loud plaid pants (never got me anywhere by the way but I felt good wearing them). These days I wear either cargo pants, Dockers or jeans. I have entered old fuddy duddy hood.

      Ron

      Delete