Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Success!



Thank you for all of you who prayed for me this morning when I updated my external hard drive backup system.  I installed (with help from Apple Support) the Apple Time Capsule with is also a Wi-Fi base station.
 
In our house we have an iMac, two iPads, two iPhones and one MacBook Pro.  I needed a dependable backup system.  Now I not only have a dependable backup with an external hard drive, I also have a strong WI-FI network here at Casa Tipton-Kelly.  And as a bonus I got rid of three pieces of equipment and exchanged all those wires and units for ONE UNIT which is the Apple Time Capsule.  The three pieces I got ride of was my Cisco Valet router, my Western Digital external hard drive, and my NetGear WI-FI extender.  I love it!  The less wires the better.

My Apple Time Capsule and router - love it!


I've said it before and I'll say it again, going with Apple is one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life.  With Apple my life is so much easier now.  Not for a second have I regretted leaving Mr. Softee's world of Windows.

Steve Jobs, wherever you are, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment