Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Gang That Can't Shoot Straight

The New Romney campaign iPhone app with "America" misspelled


Okay folks, here I go on a political rant again.  Seriously, I have been trying to restrain myself from boring everyone with stating the obvious stupidity and lies of the Willard Mitt Romney campaign but their latest flub deserves some attention.

So here we go folks, the Romney campaign put out a new iPhone app.  Yep, they have a new iPhone app that says "A Better America."  Only one problem - AMERICA IS SPELLED WRONG!  The liars at the Romney campaign spelled "America" as "AMERCIA".

I think this latest foul up is an apt metaphor for the Romney campaign.  I could go on about Romney's outright lies about Obama.  I could go on about Romney's tacit backing of the racist "Birther" argument that the "bloviating ignoramus" traveling clown show Donald Trump continues to blather through his girlish pursed lips.  I could go on about the lies about all the jobs that Romney "created" at Bain Capital while he and his fellow vulture capitalists were stripping failing companies of their employee's pension benefits while enriching themselves by millions of dollars.  Yes, I could go on and on.

But seriously folks, don't you think a serious candidate for the presidency of the United States should know how to spell America?  I bet he knows how to spell Cayman Islands.

"I'm Mitt Romney...and you're not"

2 comments:

  1. Not one of your better rants - more like a humorous observation. Should spawn more then a few political cartoons for sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sean,

      Oh I want to do a big time rant so bad but I'm holding myself back but I couldn't let this latest incompetent move pass. I'm reading "The Real Romney" book right now. Lots of ammunition.

      Ron

      Delete