Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Free Hugs



No judgements here folks, but I wanted to post this video because it just made me feel good.

These days when there is so much divisiveness, anger and loss of hope, some times I just want to see something that brings out the goodness in people.  This is one of those videos.

13 comments:

Jon said...

These are the jackasses who vote - - SCARY AS HELL!!!!!

Jon said...

One afterthought - I doubt if there would be so much luv and hugging if the cameras weren't rolling. Am I the Grinch or what?

Anonymous said...

Ron, now that you have seen some of Los Angeles you probably see the friendly way we try to get along in this multi-mixed city. We hug, camera or not. When I saw him getting those hugs it made me proud to live around such a mix of people. Here is a hug for you. HUG...





Anonymous said...

BTW, ONE AFTERTHOUGHT for JON. The camera was at the Trump 'dump', where were the hugs???

Randy in NEB said...

Ron, A hug to you from a humble fellow from Nebraska.

Ron said...

We agree Jon!

Ron said...

I bet you would give him a hug (smile)

Ron said...

Mike,
You know both Pat and I love Los Angeles. Los Angeles is one of those places where I don't feel out of place. Ever visit the Deep South? For all their fabled "hospitality", not so much for gay couples.
Ron

Ron said...

Randy,
You are very "huggable", that's for sure!
Ron

Ron said...

Good point Mike!

Anonymous said...

It does make you feel good .... Earlier this afternoon while walking the dog there were two girls giving out "free hugs" at the park entrance about a block from a Ted Cruz function.

Ron said...

Roger,
I'm all for free hugs. Even from the likes of Trump and Cruz supporters.
Ron

Ur-spo said...

It is a nice thought.
Despite everything we are supposed to be loving, hopeful and patient.

My World Is Shrinking

  Me at eleven years old without a worry in the world. Year 1953.  My world has been shrinking this past year. Yesterday I woke up with a mi...