![]() |
| Me on the boardwalk in Rehoboth Beach yesterday - nice sunny day! |
How about that last blog post folks? Pretty depressing huh? Well, I get that way sometimes. Not as often as I used to in the past but every now and then I enter that Valley of Darkness. I'm out now though.
This morning I confirmed my ride to Philly International Airport two Sundays from now (February 11th). My regular ride wasn't about take me because he's undergoing a medical procedure. I like taking that two hour ride with him to the airport because he hates Trump as much (or more) than I do. I've had rides from the airport from Trump supporters. I try to avoid riding with them. The last time I was tempted to ask my ride to stop and put me off the side of the road. I can only take so much of riding with The Stupid.
I'm really getting excited for this trip folks, two whole weeks in sunny, diverse, California. I have to get away from the cold and dreary of winter here in Delaware. Oh sure, we have a few nice days during the winter here in Delaware but most days are just cold and uncomfortable. Not as cold as my former home in Pennsylvania.
Yesterday we visited our new friends Mike and Bob who live down the road at Red Mill Pond. What nice fellows! Nice to make new friends. By the way, Mike is the one taking me to the airport.
One really nice thing about my trip and two week stay in California, I won't be following the news. I'm an avid news follower but I have to tell you folks, I am tired of this constant barrage of bad news generated by this criminal president and is criminal enablers in Congress. I'm embarrassed to have Trump as president and I am embarrassed to be an American as long as this con man is our president. I need a time out.
Okay, I don't want to end this blog on THAT negative not. Good news here folks, I'm resuscitating my Word Press blog. That's the blog that I'm going to use as my autobiography. Yes, I'm finally getting around to recording my life for posterity. I found the formula for writing it which I will explain in that blog.
Nice to be out of that valley that I was in my last blog posting.
Have a great day everyone!
![]() |
| Mike and me at the old railroad tracks behind his home yesterday, those railroad tracks will be removed and turned into a bike/walking trail - in Mike's lifetime. He's a happy guy! |


2 comments:
I read entries from the most recent backwards. I am glad to know you hare in a better mood. Now I am off to see what you were referencing.
I am in a better mood now. Occasionally I do dip into that Valley of Depressed but I always return, thank goodness.
Post a Comment