Thursday, August 04, 2016
New Favorite Commercial
Yep, I'm one of those weirdos who checks out all the commercials. Most TV produced commercials are Gawd Awful and at best, bland. But every now and then one comes along that I find thoroughly enjoyable. The latest Peyton Manning commercial is one such commercial.
I like the music ("Sunday Morning" by Lionel Ritchie). I like Peyton, who is a natural for commercials, unlike his younger brother is isn't.
But what I really like about this commercial is the ginger boy actor who plays the checkout clerk. He's perfect! Now this is one commercial that they can play over and over again because it just makes me feel good to see it.
Hey folks, these days with the impending disaster of a Trump presidency, I need something to make me feel good.
Thanks ginger boy and thank you Peyton Manning for making me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My World Is Shrinking
Me at eleven years old without a worry in the world. Year 1953. My world has been shrinking this past year. Yesterday I woke up with a mi...
-
First of all, fair warning this is a cryptic post. No names are mentioned in order to protect the innocent (and guilty) and to avoid em...
-
Dr. Spo finally arrived (fashionably) and met his blogger friends at Cubby's VIP suite at the hotel. Anne Marie of Philly, Ja...
-
Sergeant William Kelly, Bamberg Germany, 1951 Bill died at 12:20 AM this morning at the Delaware Hospice Center in Milford, Delaware. I w...
1 comment:
I married a ginger. The carpet matches the drapes! Although everything is turning grey/white now (sigh). His beard is also getting a little muddy looking. But, I'll keep him.
Post a Comment