Sunday, September 25, 2016

Clash of the Titans

Godzilla


Only one more day folks until 

THE DEBATE

Of course you all know what I'm talking about.  The televised event that is predicted to be the most watched televised event since the moon landing, the first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

Are you ready folks!  I am!

I even took tomorrow night off of work so I wouldn't miss one second of this face-off between two of the most disliked candidates for the presidency of the United States in our modern history.  

Notice that I posted a photo of the most feared monster of our times, Godzilla.  I'll leave it up to your interpretation as to who Godzilla is.  I for one know who Godzilla is in my world should HE become elected president.  




10 comments:

  1. It is going to be a fun election

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David,
      I'm sitting on the edge of my seat. I told Pat I'm moving in with him if Trumps wins. :(

      Ron

      Delete
  2. and then...Jesus told Ted Cruz to support Trump. Can anyone say 2020?

    Slime! Pure Green Slime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jimmy,
      For he so hateth Hillary he would vote for a man that slimed his wife and his father. Ted Cruz, a profile in courage.
      Ron

      Delete
  3. Ron,

    Taking off work for this, really! I may take a peek at it, but I don't think I could take a couple hours . I wonder if wobbly-kneed Hillary can? Have fun.

    Lar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lar,
      You bet I'm taking off work to watch the debates. I love this kind of thing!
      Ron

      Delete
  4. Even though I hate debates and think they have no influence whatsoever on the voters, I will be watching. I wonder how many drugs Hillary will have to ingest before she will be able to function on live TV for 90 non-commercial minutes.

    They should allow Trump and Hillary to get drunk before the debate - - it would be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon,
      The debate is going to be quite a show. I can't wait!
      Ron

      Delete
  5. Anonymous7:15 PM

    Trump will make a wonderful President. His laser sharp with and extensive knowledge of foreign affairs will keep America strong...at least until he unleashes nuclear weapons and leads to the annihilation of all mankind - but up until then he will be swell (for white and right winged racist christians).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,
      Trump is entertaining, I'll give him that. But he's a con man. And he is on the verge of putting over his biggest con ever on his supporters. God help us if he is elected president.
      Ron

      Delete