Monday, September 26, 2016

Happy 88th Birthday to My Bill!





Today is the 88th birthday of my best friend, companion, partner and now husband for the past fifty-two years.  

I compiled this slide show of some of the hundreds of photos I have of Bill.  Starting with Bill as a five year old rascal, the youngest of three (two older sisters), and ending with Bill teasing my Mother.  

This slide show will give you an idea of what I've been living with for the past fifty-two years.  It's all good folks.  Well, most of the time anyway.

Happy birthday Bill! You'll outlive us all!


Bill at the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware



18 comments:

  1. Wow - way to go Ron. Super video. Bill is the man. Wonderful guy - you are a lucky twosome. Loved seeing your Mom there too!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat! We both miss my Mom so much.
      Ron

      Delete
  2. Anonymous8:41 PM

    Lovely, and very touching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,
      Thank you!
      Ron

      Delete
  3. A very moving, respectful and poignant montage, Ron. Bill himself has every reason to be proud at what you've achieved. And (I've got to ask) was your choice of music - or at least its title - a conscious nod to your recent travels? Maybe not, unless it was a subconscious happenstance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray,
      Maple 🍁 Leaf Rag? Pure coincidence Ray.
      Ron

      Delete
    2. Yes, it would hardly have been an appropriate gesture to your dear Bill, would it?

      Delete
    3. Ray,
      Bill liked the music. He wouldn't get the connection anyway.
      Ron

      Delete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday Bill - very nice slide show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa. I'll convey your wishes to Bill.

      Delete
  5. WOW! Happy Birthday Bill. Wonderful video of beautiful people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent ........ Bills lucky to have you ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roger,
      I am VERY lucky to have Bill!!!!
      Ron

      Delete
  7. Ron, I don't know how I missed this post, but I'm glad I caught it now. Great video - and a very happy birthday to Bill. I always thoroughly enjoy the photos and video clips.
    And, of course, I liked the music!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One more thing - - I just remembered that my father's birthday was September 26. If he lived, he would have been 95, can you imagine that??

    ReplyDelete