Please answer all the questions below and return all sheets with your deposit (and your e-mail address) to Cookie (Seibert) Pannebaker by October 1st, 2009.
120 Webster Avenue, Downingtown, PA 19335
Please choose one of the following menu options by circling your choice:
Sautéed Breast of Chicken with White Wine and Dijon Mustard Sauce, Baked Potato, Seasonal Vegetables
Prime Rib of Beef
12 oz. Roasted Angus Rib with Natural Jus and Creamy Horseradish Cream Sauce, Baked Potato, Seasonal Vegetables
Inquiring minds want to know
Would you like to participate in the Homecoming Parade on Thursday night, October 15th? If so, you get to ride in the Homecoming Float (dress in Fifties style clothes.)
On Friday night, October 16th you get to sit on the 50 yard line at the Homecoming Football Game. You will receive complimentary tickets (we’re senior citizens now.)
Circle YES or NO
Carole Davis Turner has also wants you to know that these two activities are also available the reunion weekend. Please indicate by circling which activities you are interested in attending. Details will be supplied later.
a.) Golfing at the Whitford Country Club
b.) Breakfast at the Happy Days Diner in Thorndale, PA
(Mrs. Yost’s Sixth Grade Operetta – back row left to right - Ron Tipton, Bud Bruton, Denny Meyers, Larry Meredith front row left to right: Bud Bruton, Duer Smedley, Bill Brookover, Stuart Meisel – 1953)
If you prefer, please answer the following questions to be included in our 50th Class Reunion Booklet (available for $12.00 if not attending the reunion)
1. If you have children and/or grandchildren, please list their names and ages.
2. What was your main occupation (excluding raising your family) for the past 50 years?
3. What is your favorite hobby (excluding spending time with your grandchildren)?
4. What are the places you have lived (not visited) since you graduated from DHS?
5. If you could change one decision you made since graduation, what would it be?
6. If you still work, what kind of job do you do and how long to you plan to do it?
7. Name three items still on your Bucket List.