Friday, June 22, 2018

Heartless and Cruel




Folks, I am  trying to keep this blog light and interesting but with the human right's atrocity of the Trump regime separating immigrant children from their parent's who are seeking asylum in our country, I cannot.

Yesterday Melania Trump visited a shelter (nice and clean and small, not the one with children in cages), in Texas. She wore a jacket which said:
"I don't care, do you?"

How cruel, insensitive and tone deaf. 

Anyone who supports Donald Trump after this human rights abuse of those thousands of children whose lives he has ruined for his own political gain, they too are guilty.


4 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

And he tried to smooth it over by saying it was directed to the news media. She puts on a front, but she's just as heartless as he is.

Ron said...

mxtodis,
I don't want to think she is a venal as Trump but I tend to agree with you.
Ron

Linda said...

I think she is a genuinely nice person. It was very insensitive for her to wear that coat. However, I suspect this was a public jab at Trump. I am not a Trump fan, but I am a Melania fan. I would bet my life, it was a public jab at him. But, like everything else, everything is about him. I think he co-opted the message to be what he wanted it to be.

Ron said...

Linda,
I agree with everything you stated. I too like Melania and feel she is a decent person. She is trapped in an abusive relationship. I feel sorry for her and her son Barron (a stupid name for sure, Trump trying to emulate Barron Hilton). I'll say the obvious, Trump is without doubt the most vile and despicable person on the planet. I have no doubt that if he had his way he would literally jail and kill his opponents. The real scandal and disappointment though is the willful blindness of those who still support him. Reminds me of the "Good Germans" who cheered Hitler and his rallies.
Ron

My World Is Shrinking

  Me at eleven years old without a worry in the world. Year 1953.  My world has been shrinking this past year. Yesterday I woke up with a mi...