Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday Rant



Four Rethuglicans who can't wait to destroy this country should they get into power - Evil, evil, evil

Just got off the phone with my insurance company. So frustrating with these automated phone systems.  The good news is that I don't need my landline anymore while waiting for the "Your call is important to us" now wait a half an hour like you have nothing else to do while we try to straighten out OUR mistake in billing you.  

Folks, the main reason I had a landline was for those time I was put on hold.  Which, is as you all know when you call for HELP you're ALWAYS put on hold and hear the message "Your call is important to us" now wait while we f--k you over by wasting your time.  Oh, they have a new thing now, they'll call you back because "We realize your time is important to you and we want you to keep your place in line so we will call you back, just press One."  Uh huh, I press "One" and still get an automated call back and I STILL have to wait.  Then I still had to wait another twenty minutes until I got a live person on the phone.  


"Your call is important to us" Sure! Then why am I kept on HOLD so long?


So frustrating.  Well, at least I got them to back out the mistaken charge they put on my bill.  

Talk about frustration.  Have you all bee following the presidential contest?  First of all, the Republicans.



Check out the photo atop of this blog posting.  What a sorry bunch of liars, phonies, and egotists.  And now Trump has brought us to a new low.  I used to think he was amusing.  Now he just scares the hell out of me.  And as for the rest, really folks, is this the best we can do?



On the Democratic side (and yes I say "Democratic" and not "Democrat" as the evil Rethuglicans like to spout these hate filled days).  Hillary is going to get the nomination.  I don't even listen to any of the DEMOCRATIC coverage.  Nada.  I like Bernie Sanders but seriously folks, you think he can get anything done with Congress as long as it is controlled by the Rethuglicans who want to privatize both Medicare and Social Security so their Wall Street masters can have access to that massive honey pot of money so they can even further engorge enrich themselves at the expense of the middle class?  



Oh I know all about the Hillary Haters (frankly I never go that but who am I to judge as Pope Frances said except when he met with homophone Kim Davis but I digress).  

You know folks, I actually think that the Orange Faced Liar 



should be the Republican nominee.  The White House has to stay in Democratic control to prevent the aforementioned further dismantling of the social safety net.  I have an immediate interest here folks because I DEPEND on Medicare and Social Security for survival.  You want to save Social Security, take the cap off of the earnings limit and so the billionaires like The Reptilian Monster can pay their fair share of taxes.  God knows they have benefited massively from the American system already.  They won't miss those extra dollars so Melania can buy another two hundred pairs of shoes.  Oh yes folks, we have our own Imelda Marco right here in River City.  But I digress.


The new First Family - a stuffed lion - really?

The good news.  I'm going to Philly tomorrow to see my friend Don McK.  Good to get away from this mess that's on TV.  I need to clear my brain.  Sort of like a flush out. 

10 comments:

  1. it is all very depressing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Spo,
      It is, isn't it? I never thought our political discourse would ever sink to these new lows. How low can it go?
      Ron

      Delete
  2. But Ron, didn't Mr Trump a few days ago proclaim himself as 'The Great Unifier'? Are you seriously suggesting that he lies? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray,
      Donald Trump is a pathological liar.
      Ron

      Delete
  3. Ron, you are so right! I hate Donald Trump! I think he's an arrogant bully!! Truth be told, I don't like Hillary either. But I guess I'll have to vote for her. I can't stand the thought of Trum on the White House. God knows who he'll have as a First Lady. I know he's married to a pretty Russian( I think she's Russian), but his track record with women, who knows!!
    I'm still not sure where Hillary stands on rights for our community. Ugh!! It's a mess!!
    Hope all is well with you,
    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James,
      I'm no big fan of Hillary either but I don't hate her. But one thing is for sure there is no way I would ever vote for Donald Trump.
      Ron

      Delete
  4. Ron - simply enjoying this election coverage. I'm pretty sure Americans pay attention to the process but somehow I think more and more are tuning in. And that's a good thing. What I generally find up in this part of the world there is the same divisiveness. But overall, it doesn't seem to matter which party takes position as things continue much the same. As a point of interest, Ontario, {the province where I live} which is supposed to be the driving force of the Canadian economy (especially since oil is out of the picture currently) is in more debt than all the other provinces put together. Not only that, if you eliminate all the countries in the world from the list, Ontario is the most in debt entity in the whole world.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat,
      I didn't know that information about Ontario being the most debt ridden entity in the whole world. We have to talk.
      Ron

      Delete
  5. Ron for President in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David,
      I second that emotion!
      Ron

      Delete