Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Photo Show


Okay, this blog is all about me. I found a new website to upload all my old pictures. This is my first try at creating a slide show on Photobucket. I may change this later but for now I'll give it a go. I was going to do a blog on the over selling of Michael Phelps but I don't have time now. The weather outside is just too gorgeous and I have to get out there and soak it up. By the way, I always considered myself a major dork when I was growing up. Some of these pictures prove that beyond a doubt. Enjoy!

3 comments:

HAPPY IN NEVADA said...

Perfect!!!! I knew you could do it - powerful, now add new entries beneath this great photo show!!

HAPPY IN NEVADA said...

P.S. - the music works with all subsequent entries............

Ron said...

Thanks. It was a rush job getting those photos on yesterday because I wanted to work outside. I'll have to go back and add more description to the photos. I'm on a whole new tack here. The music is interesting. I discovered it by accident. Sometimes things just work out.

Let Them Eat Cake!

  Lemon cake with lemon buttercream icing  Legend has it the late doomed French Queen Marie Antoinette said in response to the French peasan...