Friday, January 31, 2020
Ron Dances!
I've always liked to dance. Slow dance, fast dance. I've never considered myself a particularly good dancer but I do enjoy dancing. This folks is my "Elaine" (see Seinfeld episode) dance.
This week has been particularly trying, especially after loosing my neighbor and good friend Barbara. Now who am I going to gossip about the neighbors with? Another chunk of my life gone. But of course my loss is nothing compared to her husband's loss. I see he still has company over there. I've told him that Bill and I will help him out whenever he needs us.
Tuesday the rug cleaners are coming by. I want to have the rug in our basement also cleaned. But first I had to finish gong through my accumulation of things I don't need over the past fifty-five years. Things that I find very hard to get rid of but I am making progress folks. Today I made a lot of progress. Thus a little dance show for you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let Them Eat Cake!
Lemon cake with lemon buttercream icing Legend has it the late doomed French Queen Marie Antoinette said in response to the French peasan...
-
First of all, fair warning this is a cryptic post. No names are mentioned in order to protect the innocent (and guilty) and to avoid em...
-
Dr. Spo finally arrived (fashionably) and met his blogger friends at Cubby's VIP suite at the hotel. Anne Marie of Philly, Ja...
-
Sergeant William Kelly, Bamberg Germany, 1951 Bill died at 12:20 AM this morning at the Delaware Hospice Center in Milford, Delaware. I w...
6 comments:
I love to see people enjoying dancing. Good job.
Perfect.. Loved the Dance...
oh to have clean carpets! Nice !
There's nothing better than dancing to music around the house. Thanks for posting, and reminding me to "get up and dance." Carol in Philadelphia. PS - I live about 3 or 4 blocks from your old house. It's a great neighborhood.
Practical Parsimony,
I too love to see people dancing, no matter what "style" they have. They're enjoying themselves and I like seeing people enjoying themselves doing something like dancing which doesn't harm anyone except perhaps their reputation for being a good dancer and in the end, that doesn't matter anyway as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Ron
Ur-Spo,
The carpet cleaners are here now. Smells sooo good!
Ron
Post a Comment