Tuesday, February 04, 2020
Rug Cleaning
Today we got our carpet and area rugs cleaned!
Remember last week when I posted that Bill brought in some dog poop into the house and tracked it up our carpeted stairs to the second floor? I've felt icky all week but today I feel great!
I also had several of our oriental area rugs and our basement stairs cleaned along with the now cleared out finished basement wall to wall carpet. Wow, that was a long sentence.
Just a few more chores to do before I leave Saturday for Philadelphia to catch my early (7:11AM) flight to Palm Springs with a stopover at the Fort Worth-Dallas airport. First time for me in Texas folks. Won't be staying long though.
Our previous house we had all oak flooring. With our home here I decided to go with wall to wall carpet in most of the house except for the entry way, kitchen and living room. If I had it to do over again I think I would go with all wood flooring again. Much easier to clean. But I do like the wall to wall carpeting in the bedrooms and the basement living room area.
Today was a good day folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let Them Eat Cake!
Lemon cake with lemon buttercream icing Legend has it the late doomed French Queen Marie Antoinette said in response to the French peasan...
-
First of all, fair warning this is a cryptic post. No names are mentioned in order to protect the innocent (and guilty) and to avoid em...
-
Dr. Spo finally arrived (fashionably) and met his blogger friends at Cubby's VIP suite at the hotel. Anne Marie of Philly, Ja...
-
Sergeant William Kelly, Bamberg Germany, 1951 Bill died at 12:20 AM this morning at the Delaware Hospice Center in Milford, Delaware. I w...
7 comments:
I did not like Fort Worth-Dallas airport even though the locals are very proud of it. I wish you a much better time there than I had. Have fun in California!
Your carpet looks very clean. I am sure it is sanitized, too. Nice home!
Yes Ron - especially how it ended with the State of the Union speech LOL. But yes - the carpets look great - no wear marks anywhere. And - wow - your downstairs, which apparently is never used, is twice as big as my condo. what - you have 3 floors??!!
Pat
Ken.
Thanks for the warning about the Dallas-Fort Worth airport. The worst airport I've ever been is Toronto's Pierson airport. The best is Buffalo. I hope I have a better experience at the Dallas-Fort Worth airport than you did. I don't need any complications on this trip. I have to make a connection rather than a direct flight to Los Angeles. Next year I'll take the direct flight to LA.
Ron
Practical Parsimony,
Yes, our carpet was sanitized. Smells great!
Ron
Pat,
Yes, our finished basement is actually bigger square footage than my brother Isaac's whole house and probably bigger than your condo. I love it! I like a lot of open space. Don't fence me in!
Ron
I so Look forward to rug cleaning
Post a Comment