Friday, April 27, 2018

"the Price is Right!" Appearance



There it is! Yesterday, right at the beginning of the show, as the camera panned the audience of "The Price is Right!", there we were!  Me and Pat were in the back row, with black T-shirts, clapping it up as directed. 

This is our fourth appearance in the audience. Have yet to be called to "Come on down!" but we know people who were.  Folks that we talked to in line. One lady even won a car!

Even though we weren't called to join Drew Carey on stage, we still have a great time. Attending a taping of "The Price is Right" is like attending a party.  The staff of the show has the four hour wait in line seem like a tenth of that time. They keep us entertained. And we get to met new friends while waiting in the line. 

It's all good folks. Maybe next year we'll be called. One thing is for sure, we'll be there again in the audience.

There is Pat in the back row with his arms raised above his head. I am to Pat's left.



10 comments:

Raybeard said...

:-) No need to ask if you had fun. We can see that you both lapped it up. Good for you.

Practical Parsimony said...

I have never known anyone on TPIR. I hope you win something next time.

Harry Hamid said...

I spotted you without the still pic. That's cool. It looks like fun!

nitewrit said...

Ron,

Yes, we could see you and pat many times this year. waving arms and clapping above your heads. Now you just need to get that call down.

Lar

Ur-spo said...

you sure do enjoy these game shows

Ron said...

Dr. Spo,
It's always a fun experience attending "The Price is Right" TV show. It's a party for four hours in the morning. The staff at TPIR do everything to make sure the audience has a good time. And it's free!
Ron

Ron said...

Lar,
I think that will happen. I may be 90 years old but it will happen. I'm hoping they cal Pat. I would enjoy that more than getting called myself.
Ron

Ron said...

Harry,
It is a lot of fun! Every year we go to California, attending a taping of "The Price is Right" is a must do.
Ron

Ron said...

Practical Parsimony,
I hope so too! Even though we didn't get called, we still have a good time.
Ron

Ron said...

Ray,
We had a fabulous time as we always do when we attend a taping of TPIR.
Ron

My World Is Shrinking

  Me at eleven years old without a worry in the world. Year 1953.  My world has been shrinking this past year. Yesterday I woke up with a mi...