I have no plans for this Labor Day weekend other than to continue to lead my now solo life here at Casa Tipton-Kelly.
Pat continues to live and work at his home in
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. He has no immediate plans to move down here with me at Casa Tipton-Kelly. The K-1 VISA Application for us to receive permission to get married is still processing. That should take at least three months, maybe up to nine months to process.
I'm still adjusting to live without Bill. I have my good days and bad days. Saturdays are usually the worst. Early Saturday morning is when Bill died.
Bill stops by and visits me now on a regular basis via a blinking Christmas light in our living room. He was here last night. Do I sound like a crazy person? Oh no, I KNOW that is Bill. I feel his presence. He is comforting me.
I am also comforted by the knowledge that it won't be too many years until I die and rejoin Bill's spirit and we will both be together in our true home, Heaven.
In the meantime I am comforted by the fact that Kamala Harris and Tim Walz are on their way to being elected president and vice president of the United States and Donald Trump and his thugs will be finished once and for all. I hope I live long enough to see and enjoy that day.
Enjoy your holiday weekend everyone!
8 comments:
Ron, I enjoy reading your new posts when you post them. I am feeling more optimistic about Kamala and Tim’s chances for victory, but I also know it means more desperation for Donald and that we will be forced to endure more outrages like his stunt at Arlington National Cemetery. Maybe I should not allow myself to be upset, but grieving as a process is hard enough without having him and his supporters rubbing salt into every wound. Thanks for listening and letting us share your space.
Just checking in!! Have a great weekend!! Any updates on Pat's crazy, deadbeat neighbors?
I had an incident across the street from me last Saturday night. Where I live is a nice neighborhood. I have lived here for years. No issues. Across the street is a duplex. A very unique duplex. Denver has a lot of these just dropped in amongst single-family homes. They look like all the other Denver Squares around until you notice there are two doors in front. The residents of one of these duplexes decide to throw a gathering. I heard things start up outside around 10:30 PM and by 3:30 AM things were off the chain. When I have to get up out of bed to assess the situation we have a problem. Within 10 minutes of surveying the noise, I saw 3 police cars arrive with lights and sirens blazing parking in the middle of the street. Then a firetruck came and later an ambulance stopped further down the street. The street was shut down. There must have been at least 6 police officers, a group of firemen, and EMTs rolling along with a gurney just in case milling about. They had the scene secured and quiet within 30 minutes. Trust me, if I hear anything like this again, this weekend, I will be calling the police. I gave them a pass the previous weekend. Oh yes, there was a guy somewhere yelling out a window for the police to lock them up. We don't go for that in our neighborhood. I did a little digging and found out who owns the duplex and sent them a little letter letting them know what had happened on their property.
Have a great weekend. I know folks/tourists will be out in force for the last hurrah of summer. Maybe Uncle Joe will invite you over for ice cream.
Be well!!
XX
Ivy,
You're quite welcome for "sharing my space". Anytime! I am confident that Kamala and Tim will win. But I also know that the Trump campaign will try everything in the book to cheat and nullify the vote. This will be a test for our democracy.
Ron
Victor,
When Bill and I used to live in Pennsylvania, we had to endure our next door neighbors' parties. One of the worst was a Toga Party at their pool. That was definitely one where I had to call the police when the party was still going on strong at 2 AM in the morning! I am so thankful for where I live now, no next door neighbor parties. I can put up with the occasional "concerts" across the way in Hudson Fields (the acoustics are something to behold). Otherwise it is quite quiet around here which I so appreciate.
Ron
Ron, I absolutely believe you that Bill visits with you from time to time and that is beautiful. It made my day, today, Sunday, September 1st, 2024, 7:40 PM. You are so lucky and I suppose Bill is lucky that he can visit with you. The spirit world is alive and well. As a "recovering" gerontophile, I wish some of the men I had deep bonding relationships with would visit me, on at least one man in particular. Perhaps they did and I didn't really notice.
As for you and Pat, I am very happy that this is going through. Patience. And you and Pat have known each other for a good number of years.
As for politics, let's just hope there are no shenanigans about "stolen" elections and all that b***s***.
Good for you! And I hope your are right !
Joel,
All good points! Bill has been visiting me every night. His visits give me so much comfort. I do believe as you do that the spirit life is alive and well. As for our world "down here", this November it will be righted when Trump and his treasonous enablers are once and forever cast into the dustbin of history.
Ron
Ur-Spo,
I am very confident that I am right. Trust me on this one, I know.
Ron
Post a Comment