Friday, August 02, 2024

Josh Shapiro dunks on JD Vance: ‘The most inorganic candidate I have eve...


Well said Governor Shaprio!

J. D. Vance is a total phony.

Donald Trump is having buyer's remorse. 

Donald Trump and the Republicans are going to lose bigly this November. 

11 comments:

Joel Reisteter said...

JD Vance makes Sarah Palin look smart, but only by the tiniest fraction, and both are worthless.
As for the election itself, the Republicans will lose "bigly" in numerical results, but will they accept it? Possible dark days ahead for our country.

Jon said...

I agree that Vance is a big mistake. I don't trust him.

Ivy Green said...

Pete is still the one I’d like to see, but if it’s Josh, I’m okay. We must unite to win.

Ur-spo said...

Let's not count chickens; they are up to no good that's certain.

Melissa said...

Hope you all are enjoying your stocks today. Biden/Harris Best Economy Ever!!!

Melissa

Ron said...

Joel,
I know the Republicans will try to cheat the election results when they loose this fall. JD Vance is even worse than Sarah Palin because at least Sarah was somewhat likable, even though she was so unqualified to be Vice President. JD Vance is a total phony.
Ron

Ron said...

Jon,
JD Vance (his third name) is a total phony. He's not even likable. Trump made a big mistake listening to Junior in choosing JD Vance. And Trump knows it. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump tries to dump him before the election.
Ron

Ron said...

Ivy,
I hope she chooses Josh Shapiro. I would like to see Pete as her Secretary of State. He's such a great communicator and he speaks FIVE languages!
Ron

Ron said...

Ur-po,
I have absolutely no doubt that Kamala and the Democrats will win the election this November, not withstanding the election denier Republicans are planning not to certify the votes in the swing states. My one worry is our corrupt Supreme Court dominated by a 6-3 far right conservative majority who seem hellbent on bending the law and giving Trump everything he wants. We have a real problem with this Supreme Court who gave Trump total immunity from any laws.
Ron

Ron said...

Melissa,
No, I'm not enjoying todays stock market decline. I hope the market corrects itself before the election. We were way overdue for a correction. Regardless, Trump and the Republicans are going to lose anyway. They're just weird.
Ron

Ivy Green said...

Ron, little birdies are saying it’s not going to be Shapiro but Tim Walz.

Let Them Eat Cake!

  Lemon cake with lemon buttercream icing  Legend has it the late doomed French Queen Marie Antoinette said in response to the French peasan...