| If I ordered this T-shirt will my body look like this? People want to know. I want to know! |
Time of an update of the going ons here at Casa Tipton-Kelly these lazy, hazy days of summer 2024.
The good news is that I am settling into a new routine here at our my lovely home here in southern coastal Delaware. Of course I still miss Bill but I am coming to terms with living without him in my life for whatever years I have left on this planet. Not so easy when one has spent his entire adult life living with someone else. Except for a brief year and half year period after I got out of the Army in January of 1963 I've always lived with somebody. First my family, then my Army buddies (hundreds of them)! It's going to take some getting used to living by myself. Of sure Bill stops by for the occasional "visit" or I should say his spirit does. But I'm by myself now, occasionally interrupted by a once of twice a year visit by Pat. Even after Pat and I get married I'm not sure Pat will live with me full-time. Pat has always lived by himself. And I do get on his nerves after about a week. So there you are.
I've been keeping myself busy, in addition to regular maintenance of Casa Tipton-Kelly (a full-time job) by becoming more active on the social media platform "Threads." I was on Twitter (now "X") but Elon Musk has ruined that platform with all the ads and hateful bots. I'm sick of it. "Threads" is much nicer.
I'm also closely following Kamala Harris's presidential campaign and The Orange Liar's meltdown.
I'm loving both! Oh I remember so clearly my birthday November 9, 2016 when Pat and I were in Philadelphia for our annual fall visit to our friend Don McK. That had to be my worst birthday ever. I fully expected Hillary to win the presidency but due to our f_cked up election system (Electoral College) even though Hillary received millions of more votes than The Convicted Felon, Trump won. I could not believe it. The next four years of his chaotic presidency just about did me and much of this country in. Just to contemplate another four years of The Traitor running this country, I can't do it. This year Kamala and Tim Walz are going to win BIG or as the Convicted Fraudster likes to say "bigly." Watch for a major blowout this year where even states like the former Republican strongholds of Ohio, North Carolina and yes (are you sitting down?) Florida will vote for the Harris/Walz ticket.
| Harris/Walz - that's the ticket! |
Even Texas is in play this year but I don't think quite enough. If Texas starts voting blue like California the whole Electoral College manipulation is out the window. The Republicans are going to have to come up with another way to cheat in the election. The Republicans are fighting a losing battle because every minute in this country, we are becoming more diverse.
| Governor Tim Walz with Pete Buttigieg |
We are no longer a dominated Christian White Man dominated party and we are the better for it.
| That ain't the Trump plane folks, this is Air Force Two! There is a movement happening here folks. We're witnessing history in the making. You'll tell your grandchildren about this moment. |
This morning I ordered my Harris/Walz 2024 hat. This is going to take some courage for me to wear it around here in Sussex County Delaware, MAGA country. And remember my neighbor Bob M. is MAGA. He's got his Trump flag out hanging by his garage door next to his American flag. I'm not going to hang a flag but I will wear my hat, not to put anything in his face but I want people around here in MAGA country to know where I stand. Trump and his MAGA thugs have intimidated us long enough. I like the way the Harris/Walz campaign comes right back on the Trump campaign and their lies. No more Michelle Obama "When they go low, we go high" crap. How did that work out for us Michelle? I say hit the f_ckers right in the face every time they come out with their lies. Trump is already having a public meltdown over the fact that he isn't running against Biden and instead running against a smart black woman who isn't going to take his shit. I am so looking forward to the Trump/Harris debate. That is if Trump doesn't chicken out because he is deathly afraid of strong black women.
Buckle your seatbelts boys and girls, the next few months are going to be fun. And this year for my birthday, I am going to celebrate......bigly!
2 comments:
I wish I had your confidence. Then again I am not following closely like you are, so you have more data I trust that supports your optimism. I cannot stop believing the GOP will thwart the election via dirty doings if they cannot win fairly. Please assure me.
Oh she's going to win Spo. Absolutely! Our great national nightmare is about to end.
Post a Comment