Tuesday, August 06, 2024

Pat and Ron Goes Viral!




Last week I completed the paperwork for Pat's K-1 VISA Fiancé Application. 

I mailed it to the State Department address. Now the process begins for our respective government's approval for me and Pat to get married.

This process should take from three to six months for Pat and I to get married. Once it is approved we have to get married within ninety days. 

I felt so good about finally completing this first step on the next chapter of our lives, I just had to share it with the world. 

One of the first places I posted this great information was on my social account "Threads." Look what happened! We went viral!

Over sixteen thousand "likes" already and still counting! What a wonderful feeling all the encouraging comments gave to me. I like "Threads". 




The last time I went viral was when a friend posted me and Bill's 49th anniversary on Facebook. That posting had over forty-eight thousand hits. Most were positive but there were some really nasty ones. Always surprises me of the amount of homophobia out there. The hate, much of it coming from so called "Christians" spouting their vile comments. Evangelical Christians I should say. True Christians don't act that way. But I don't want to go down that well worn road this time of good news.

Just in, Kamala Harris has chosen Minnesota governor Tim Walz as her vice presidential choice. Good choice Kamala! I was worried she would choose Arizona senator Mark Kelly. Mark Kelly is a nice guy but Kamala needs someone who isn't boring. Remember who Hillary choose as her running mate? Of course you don't, because it was Senator Tim Kaine of Virginia. Nice buy but BORING. Tim Walz isn't boring. 

Fasten your seatbelts kids. This should be fun!



 

4 comments:

VRCooper said...

You're famous!! : )

Harris/Walz---You know it's going to a rumble. Harris as well as Waltz can shake it up aka PUNCH BACK.

Both Kamala and Tim are great communicators. I know without a doubt they can make the case against Diaper Don.

Let the fun begin.

Ivy Green said...

Ron, So happy for you and Pat. Will you guys be able to escape across the border together if things, god forbid, so south on this side?

That said, I’m confident we'll have a democratic victory with this solid ticket.

Ron said...

Vic,
Kamala and Tim are going to win. Mark you calendar now. This campaign is going to be fun!
Ron

Ron said...

Ivy,
I am supremely confident that the Harris/Walz Democratic ticket will win this November. I am so happy and relieved.
Ron

Let Them Eat Cake!

  Lemon cake with lemon buttercream icing  Legend has it the late doomed French Queen Marie Antoinette said in response to the French peasan...