At 84 years old, this is where I will end my days.
My peaceful, almost one acre paradise here in southern coastal Delaware.
Great neighborhood, wonderful neighbors, privacy, quiet, low taxes, mild climate and mortgage free.
Don't tell anyone.
At 84 years old, this is where I will end my days. My peaceful, almost one acre paradise here in southern coastal Delaware. Great neighbo...
4 comments:
That grass is looking envious for this time of the year. Have a great afternoon/evening/and week.
You have a very nice home. Enjoy it with Pat.
We're getting plenty of rain now Vic after a dry spring. Lots of mosquitos too!
Anonymous,
Thank you. Pat will probably never live her full-time though. Once we get his green card he will move to Palm Springs. We'll have two homes then. He'll visit me here and I'll visit him there. FaceTime in between visits. This is what has been working for us the past thirteen years.
Ron
Post a Comment