Monday, August 10, 2026

Ron Opens A Substack Account

 

Photo taken this morning with my new tripod with remote control!

Well folks, here we go again. I just completed opening a Substack account. Click here:

I started this process about a week ago. At times it was frustrating going through the procedure only to encounter another hurdle. But after a long and frustrating morning, I think I accomplished my goal.

Here is the link to my Substack account.

Now of course the obvious question is:

"Ron, why are you opening a Substack account?"

Good question and I have an easy answer. To earn extra money to supplement my household income.

Now the next obvious question is:

"Ron, what would be different in your new Substack postings than I already read now in your Blogger postings?"

Again, another good question! And I have an easy answer:

Not much really.......at first. Maybe, as I get more comfortable with the Substack format, which I like very much, I'll have extra content that I'm unable to have on this Blogger format. 

Last  question:

"Ron, will you keep your Retired in Delaware blogger account?"

Answer: Absolutely! I've been blogging for twenty-one years now. I'm comfortable here and here I will stay until exit Casa Tipton-Kelly on a gurney. 

No comments:

My World Is Shrinking

  Me at eleven years old without a worry in the world. Year 1953.  My world has been shrinking this past year. Yesterday I woke up with a mi...