Saturday, August 01, 2026

My Backyard Oasis




 With all the chaos that is going in the world today I am so thankful for my almost once acre backyard oasis that I built by hand for the last twenty years.

Today, as I listen to the summertime visitors speed down to Rehoboth Beach and further shore destinations, I am so appreciative that I have a place to escape to peace and quiet. 

I took this three minute video to share with my faithful blog followers and anyone else who happens to stumble over my blog and wonder "What the hell is this?"

Now I'll post this and go out and feed my pond goldfish. They await me.

Have a great and peaceful day everyone!

4 comments:

Ur-spo said...

I had forgotten about the goldfish. May they bring you peace.

Ron said...

Spo,
My goldfish and that pond bring me so much peace and tranquility in this crazy world. Only thing is they're always so hungry!
Ron

Harry said...

So lovely! Inspire me to do more with our home.

Ron said...

Harry,
My home is my oasis from the craziness of the world. This is exactly where I want to be at this time of my life. I've worked and planned my whole life to be where I am now. In a quiet neighborhood, nice neighbors, quiet, and did I mention quiet?
Ron

My World Is Shrinking

  Me at eleven years old without a worry in the world. Year 1953.  My world has been shrinking this past year. Yesterday I woke up with a mi...