Wednesday, June 24, 2026

Good News!




GOOD NEWS! I just received the results of my PET-SCAN that I took today. Here is the specific wording: "No evidence of metastatic disease or adenopathy". Then the report goes into more detail but there is no evidence of prostate cancer. The only negative, which I expected, "The heart if enlarged. There are extensive atherosclerotic coronary artery calcifications" I knew I had this condition. But the really good news is that your prayers worked. 

I DON'T HAVE PROSTATE CANCER!

12 comments:

jayveesonata said...

That's fantastic. news, Ron! I'm glad it's over. Hugs. Jon

Raybeard said...

Well 'done'! - even if you didn't consciously 'do' anything. But it's surely the news that ALL men would or should be delighted to hear. Happy for you!

Harry said...

Congratulations. This is a big relief for you.

Ron said...

Yes it is Jon! Fabulous news. I've been reborn!
Ron

Ron said...

Ray,
I am reinvigorated. I feel such a sense of relief. I may actually have more quality time left in my life. So happy.
Ron

Ron said...

Harry,
This is a huge relief for me. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. So happy!
Ron

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! But the question remains - why did you convince yourself with such certainty that the prostrate cancer had returned? Roderick

"Tommy" said...

Such Great News Sir!!! Live Long!!! I know that Pat and You are rejoicing Now.

VRCooper said...

Well, that is excellent news. I know you are relieved. I know Pat has told you on more than one occasion that you are too ornery to leave this earth. Maybe a nice Mexican dinner, delivered or picked up, to celebrate.

Ron said...

Roderick,
I was sure my prostate cancer had returned because of the recent rapid increase in my PSA score. That usually is an indicator that the prostate cancer has returned. In my case apparently not, thank goodness. I think I posted a chart in an earlier posting. If not, I'll post the chart in my next posting.
Ron

Ron said...

That we are Tommy!

Ron said...

Vic,
You're right, Pat has told me that. Yes, I think a nice Mexican dinner is in order. I was just mentioning that tonight to Pat. I won't do it though because I prefer to actually go to the restaurant and sit in the booth and start my meal with a frozen lime Margarita, without the salt. We'll do that when Pat returns this fall.
Ron

Let Them Eat Cake!

  Lemon cake with lemon buttercream icing  Legend has it the late doomed French Queen Marie Antoinette said in response to the French peasan...